Welcome to our Dallas campus! Join us Sundays at 10:30am.
JOIN US FOR OUR WEEKLY EVENTS
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP
10:30am Sunday Mornings (directions here)!
We’re excited to be bringing the message of God’s grace to the Metroplex so that even more people can find freedom from lifeless, rules-based religion and rest in the finished work of Christ.
If you or someone you know is in the north Dallas area, please check us out! We’d love to see you.
Here are a few details on what you can expect:
- We meet at 4950 N O’Connor Rd, Irving, TX 75062, with ample parking and a convenient drop-off lane near the main entrance.
- Parking wraps around the building, and additional entrances are located nearby.
- Children’s check-in is through the left set of outer doors*.
- Coffee, donuts, and kolaches will be waiting for you inside.
- Live worship will begin at 10:30am, after which Andrew will bring a message on God’s grace!
*Note for parents: If you have not yet, please register your child(ren) ahead of time with our secure children’s check-in software, KidCheck. Learn more about this convenient mobile app here.
Here are two members of our team who are here to serve you and your family.
Julie Morris, our campus administrator, helps on Sundays and throughout the week with our venue, volunteers, and operations.
For families with young children, Stephanie Penner is our Children’s Director. Her hope is for each child to feel loved and cared for while we share how much Jesus loves them!
JOIN A DFW GRACE GROUP
Our DFW church offers Grace Groups throughout the week, which enable you to dive deeper into God’s grace in a friendly community setting. If you would like information on the Grace Groups we offer and how to join one, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEET OUR LEADERSHIP
Andrew Farley Jeff Mullins Julie Morris
WHAT TO EXPECT @ THE GRACE MESSAGE CHURCH
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT? NO PRESSURE. NO GUILT. JUST JESUS!
At The Grace Church, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you.
AT OUR SUNDAY SERVICE, YOU CAN EXPECT:
– The service to last around an hour.
– Biblical teaching that is centered on Christ and the new covenant.
– Contemporary worship.
– A place just for your kids. Newborns through 5th graders learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership during the service.